I will always reblog this
I will always reblog this
Accurate description of ponies
Housecat meets bobcat
“why are you trapped in there, tiny orange bobcat”
omg the kitty knocking on the window
ive seen this a few times and it’s just the most adorable thing in the universe so i must reblog in case anyone has missed it
Welcome to Texas where the forecasts are made up and the seasons don’t matter.
It’s over 50 degrees colder than it was on Wednesday.
"My body, my choice" only makes sense when someone else’s life isn’t at stake.
Fun fact: If my younger sister was in a car accident and desperately needed a blood transfusion to live, and I was the only person on Earth who could donate blood to save her, and even though donating blood is a relatively easy, safe, and quick procedure no one can force me to give blood. Yes, even to save the life of a fully grown person, it would be ILLEGAL to FORCE me to donate blood if I didn’t want to.
See, we have this concept called “bodily autonomy.” It’s this….cultural notion that a person’s control over their own body is above all important and must not be infringed upon.
Like, we can’t even take LIFE SAVING organs from CORPSES unless the person whose corpse it is gave consent before their death. Even corpses get bodily autonomy.
To tell people that they MUST sacrifice their bodily autonomy for 9 months against their will in an incredibly expensive, invasive, difficult process to save what YOU view as another human life (a debatable claim in the early stages of pregnancy when the VAST majority of abortions are performed) is desperately unethical. You can’t even ask people to sacrifice bodily autonomy to give up organs they aren’t using anymore after they have died.
You’re asking people who can become pregnant to accept less bodily autonomy than we grant to dead bodies.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
THIS IS BRILLIANT ON SO MANY LEVELS
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Excuse me, I think you’re forgetting a few people
And last but not least…
"McQuaid’s. Genuine cop bar. We can drink martinis?"
"We will be drinking beers."
PROPOSED: almost human fans shall now be referred to as “badge rabbits”.
Seconded! All in favor?
The Last Offensive Joke by Tom Hiddleston
woah Tom. you better calm down there, I am highly offended!
that fucking smirk on the last gif tho
Imagine if he was set a task to offend someone’s outfit “your shirt it’s…it’s…okay, only okay, I like your jeans, but your shirt is only okay”